Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring is just around the corner and we are slowly beginning to warm up. I can't believe how big Declan and Rhys are now! I honestly believe that Rhys is going to be taller than Declan by a couple of inches. I look at my boys and cannot imagine my life without them. I see how Andrea is with them and her neverending patience is such an inspiration. If I had an ounce of the patience that she has I would be a whole different man.

We purchased a jogging stroller yesterday with the money that we made from trading in baby clothes and toys. I am going to make a serious effort to get out for a jog a few times a week in an effort to get into better health. Baby steps I know but I want to do it. Playing soccer again has reminded me how much I used to enjoy a good run. I can't wait for the outdoor season to begin in May!

Speaking of that, we have enrolled Declan in outdoor soccer which is going to be a blast! He is at the point where he wants to play all the time and just loves kicking the ball at the goal. I hope that we can keep that passion in him. I also hope that in about a year Rhys will be kicking the ball around with him as well.

It kills me to see how Rhys reacts to Declan. As soon as Declan comes into the room Rhys just stares at him and wants to reach out to him. So incredibly adorable. I hope that this continues because I want them to be there for each other.

All in all things are going very well!

No comments: